- CEREL wins the competition Innovator of Podkarpackie 2019
Today, during the conference entitled "Innovation and internationalization of enterprises" organized by Rzeszów Regional Development Agency S.A, awards were presented under the "Innovator of Podkarpackie 2019" competition. Its key goal is to promote innovation in business activities and to support the development of companies by promoting enterprises implementing innovative solutions in the region.
- Article in Business and Style: Innovator of Podkarpackie 2019 for a product unique in the world
We invite you to read the article published by "Biznes i Styl.pl" - Innovator of Podkarpackie 2019 for products unique in the world.
Link to this article: https://www.biznesistyl.pl/biznes/nowe-technologie/8848_.html
Excerpt from the article:
"In the category of small enterprise, the title of Innovator of Podkarpacie 2019 was won by the Institute of Power Engineering, Ceramics Department in Boguchwala for composites based on zirconia with extremely high resistance to brittle cracking and hydrothermal corrosion.
- This title is for us a great distinction and honoring several years, and more broadly - several decades of work on technical ceramics used in virtually every field of the economy, from beverage cans to hip joint endoprostheses. This construction material is using to build parts of machines and devices as well as elements of production lines in the automotive, aviation, energy, metallurgy, mining and chemical industries. Wherever you need enormous abrasion resistance and precise dimensions. Even high-gloss jewelry is produced on such material. Our recipients also include those companies that competed in the Innovator of Podkarpackie competition - noted Marek Grabowy, director of the Ceramics Department at CEREL. - Our new material is a material that resistance to abrasion, thermal, hydrothermal several times exceeds the existing ceramic materials. The technology we developed is unique in the country. Thanks to it, we enter the world super league of technical ceramics producers.
The company from Boguchwała has been working on this material for three years, implementing a project co-financed by the National Center for Research and Development, which aims to build a whole group of related materials. Currently, CEREL sells its products, including to Germany, Spain, India and many other countries. "
On the photo: from the left, Director of Cerel Marek Grabowy, vice president of RARR S.A. Krystian Kapinos. Photo: RARR S.A
- Energetics fair Lublin 2019
We invite you to our company's stand at ENERGETICS in Lublin! This is an important event for the energy industry in Poland. ENERGETICS fair is not only a presentation of modern devices, apparatus and technologies for the energy industry, but also exchange of experience by specialists from all over Poland and abroad. We are waiting at stand number 92.
- Targi Energetyczne ENERGTAB 2018
W dniach 11-13 września 2018 r. prezentowaliśmy swoje wyroby na odbywających się w Bielsku-Białej Międzynarodowych Targach Energetyczne ENERGTAB.
ENERGETAB to największe w Polsce targi nowoczesnych urządzeń, aparatury i technologii dla przemysłu energetycznego organizowane już od wielu lat przez ZIAD Bielsko-Biała SA. Ekspozycja targowa proponowana przez ponad 700 wystawców obejmowała urządzenia i technologie w zakresie wytwarzania, przesyłu, dystrybucji, rozdziału energii elektrycznej i cieplnej oraz elektrotechniki i elektroniki przemysłowej.
Główna oferta Instytutu Energetyki prezentowana była w specjalnie zaprojektowanym stoisku w głównym pawilonie wystawowym Targów
- Happy New Year
Happy New Year!!!
with many thanks for past and future partnership.