Presently, the Institute of Power Engineering Ceramic Department CEREL works on realization of the following projects:
- Project No. POIR.01.02.00-00-0013/16 - "New designs, materials and manufacturing technologies of advanced solid oxide fuel cells".
- Project No. REGPOT-CT-2011-286100 – „Sustainable Energy Research and Development Centre”
- Project No. PITN-GA-2013-606878 – “New ceramic technologies and novel multifunctional ceramic devices and structures”
- The strategic project No. SP/E/2/66420/10 – „Advanced Technologies for Energy Generation: Oxy-combustion technology for PC and FBC boilers with CO2 capture”.
The strategic project No. SP/E/4/65786/10 – „Elaboration of integrated technologies of manufacturing fuels and energy from biomass, agricultural waste and others”
- The applied research project No. PBS1/B5/12/2012 – „The formation technology development of indexable cutting plates and monolitic mills with alumina and silicon nitride matrix grain composites”The applied research project No. PBS2/B6/17/2013 – “High performance machining technology-ultrasonic assisted of ceramic workpieces with complex geometry
- The sector project EPOCA No. INNOLOT/I/1/NCBR/2013 – “Device for power supplying and controlling on-board and ground equipment”
- The sector project INNOCAST No. INNOLOT/I/8/NCBR/2013 – “Innovative investment casting technologies”
- The sector project HYBRIDRIVE No. INNOLOT/I/3/NCBR/2013 – “Technology of hybrid power package for powering light or unmanned aerial vehicles”
And here's a list of completed projects:
- Project No. FP7-NMP-2007-SMALL-1 - "Efficient Environmental-Friendly Electro-Ceramics Coating Technology and Synthesis".
- Project No. MTKD-CT-2004-509811 - „Development of Solid Oxide Fuel Cell technology for stationary applications based on biomass gasification and natural gas".
- Special research programme EUREKA No. E 3230 - „Stationocat - Catalysts for NOx and N2O utilization”.
- Research project No. N R08 0001 06 - “Development of material and manufacturing technology of microporous refractory and constructional ceramics on the basis of ZrO2 stabilised by MgO”.
- Research project No. N R15 0009 06 - „Developing of ceramic material and manufacturing technology for blade cores of gas turbines and turbocompressors”.
- Research project No. O R00 0085 11 – „Low power drives to power unmanned flying vehicles with the use of fuel cells”.
- Research project No. R08 041 02 - „Elaboration of the manufacturing technology of perovskite materials utilized in oxygen membranes for pure oxygen obtainment and oxy-combustion processes”.
- Research project No. 1090/25/2008 – „Development of the regeneration method of materials from used casting moulds applied in the process of investment casting for machine elements and devices”.
New designs, materials and manufacturing technologies of advanced solid oxide fuel cells.