- Our offer
Our activities are concentrated on the research of traditional, modern and advanced ceramic materials as well as on production of the broad range of products made of all kinds of oxide ceramics. The specialty of our company is the manufacturing of precisely machined ceramic parts of machines and facilities and have been successfully used in many branches of industry.
Among our wide range of products we offer: plungers, nozzles, rollers, molds, heads of endoprostheses, balls, valves, rings, tubes, inserts, ends and outlets. Our products are made of Yttria stabilized Zirconia (ZrO2-Y203), Alumina, Steatite, Cordierite, Mullite, Porcelain. Custom made compositions are available on request.
Moreover, CEREL carries out scientific research in the scope of implementation, manufacturing and application of modern ceramic materials. We have innovative, technical potential and highly qualified staff.
In our offer we have AS-SOFC of various shapes and sizes. Standardly we offer 8 types of cells with shape and dimensions as follows:
1. square AS-SOFC 100 x 100 x 0,55 mm (cathode dimension 90 x 90 mm)
2. square AS-SOFC 100 x 100 x 1 mm (cathode dimension 90 x 90 mm)
3. square AS-SOFC 50 x 50 x 1 mm (cathode dimension 40 x 40 mm)
4. square AS-SOFC 50 x 50 x 0,55 mm (cathode dimension 40 x 40 mm)
5. circular AS-SOFC ø100 x 1mm (cathode dimension ø80 mm)
6. circular AS-SOFC ø100 x 0,55mm (cathode dimension ø80 mm)
7. circular AS-SOFC ø25 x 1mm (cathode dimension ø16 mm)
8. circular AS-SOFC ø25 x 0,55mm (cathode dimension ø16 mm)
We also can make special orders:
1. Cells with dimensions and shape established with customer (with max. dimensions 100 x 100mm),
2. Anode support both in “green” and sintered state,
3. Half-cells or cells for research purposes with functional layers (not anode support) defined by the customer or by using customer’s materials.
Prices are fixed individually depending on quantity and type of the cells.